Goose Berry (Amalaki / Nelli)
Availability: 1 in stock
Amla/indian gooseberry is a fruit that packed with nutrients and high in vitamin C and helps with overall health. It has been used as a remedy in Ayurveda for hundreds of years
- Rich in Vitamin C: Vitamin C is the key nutrient to boost immunity and amla is high it in, it will strengthen the body’s defence against infections and virus, relieving cough, colds and flu.
- Supports Liver Functions: Enriched with antioxidants, amla helps flush out toxins from the body, supporting liver function.
- Reduces Cholesterol Levels: Amalaki may have some benefit in preventing hyperlipidemia, which is characterized by abnormally high levels of lipids (fats) in the blood.
- Do consult your doctor if you are on regular medications such as diabetes medication or those that lower your blood sugar or blood thinners
- If you have a bleeding disorder do consult your doctor.
- Pregnant women should avoid taking.