Availability: 1 in stock
It is a herbal remedy that is made up of Haritaki, Bibhitaki and Amla. It is used in Ayurvedic medicine to enhance strength, immunity and treat numerous health conditions.
- Helpful in Weight Loss: Triphala may aid in reduction of weight and excess belly fat. It increases the secretion of cholecystokinin (signals the stomach is full) into the body, thus making you more satiated.
- Maintains Good Oral Hygiene: Triphala can help in oral health problems like gingivitis, plaque, sores and fungal infection.
- Bone Health: Triphala aids in flushing out excessive uric acid from the body which causes joint inflammation. Thus, relieving joint pain.
- Anti-Inflammatory: It contains a certain amount of antioxidants and other compounds that can reduce the risk of heart disease and inflammation.
- Pregnant women should avoid taking Triphala.
- If you take medication regularly, consult your doctor before taking Triphala. (blood-thinning/for high-blood pressure)
- Not advisable for children
- Not safe for people with bleeding disorders
- Do take in moderation due to its laxative effect to prevent diarrhea and abdominal discomfort.